“We must lay before him what is in us; not what ought to be in us.” C.S. Lewis
Welcome to the Ministerial Department
The Ministerial Department provides the local congregation with our most valuable resource… Our Pastors. Ellen White states “Generally, the people rise no higher than the minister…” (Manuscript Releases, Vol. 1. 9 p. 168) With that statement in mind, the department looks to Continuing Education Strategey Planning and the Call to Pastoral Ministry to develop our pastors. They are the change-agents chosen by God to head His local church to the place God wants them to be.
Our churches are encouraged to become active in their communities by using a very BASIC model.
- STEP ONE: B Build a Team – a spirit-filled team tranformed in heart and mind.
- STEP TWO: A Agree on a Strategy – a mission-driven strategy of excellence.
- STEP THREE: S Strategize in Writing – and in the minds, hearts and hands of the people.
- STEP FOUR: I Implement Strategy – fully deployed throughout the church.
- STEP FIVE: C Create a Culture – a permanent, mission driven culture of excellence.
The pastor helps to “train and equip the saints of the church for the work of God” (Ephesians 4:12) The Ministerial/Evangelism Department looks to empowering each individual through the work of the pastor. Our department does that by training, educating and evaluating our pastors while focusing on ministry to a lost and dying world.
- Baptism and Profession of Faith Order Forms: Online
- Church Survey: PDF
- Church Pew Cards: PDF
- Sabbath School Attendance: PDF, PDF Fillable Field, Word
- Church Attendance: PDF, PDF Fillable Field, Word
- Church Officer’s List: PDF, PDF Spanish, Word, Word Spanish
- Eadventist Authorizaton Form: PDF, PDF Fillable Field
- Outreach Subsidy Request: Word
- Evangelism Budget Request: PDF Fillable Field
- Evangelism Close-Out Report: PDF, PDF Fillable Form, Word
- 10 Gardening Commandments: PDF
- Pastor’s Baptism Report: PDF Fillable Form