Stewardship“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” I Peter 4:10
“Freely you have received, freely give.” Matthew 10:8
- Philosophy Statement – My all in response to God’s all. (More…)
- Vision Statement – Facilitating the growth of a spiritual community of faithful Adventist stewards.
- Mission Statement – To actively support the Church’s mission (to make disciples) through spiritually revived and faithful stewards.
- Providing stewardship education training and resources.
- Encouraging stewardship ministries personnel at all levels to be actively involved in the Tell the World initiatives of the world Adventist church.
- Working in partnership with the Treasury department of the Gulf States Conference to set up internal control systems for the receipting, transfer, and reporting of tithe and offerings.
- Participating in, and giving support to, major stewardship events around the world.
- Being an example in Christian stewardship, generosity, and giving.
"The Stewpot" Newsletter
Note: The current issue of Stewpot will be uploaded monthly once received, thank you.
- January – English / Spanish
- February – English / Spanish
- March – English / Spanish
- April – English / Spanish
- May – English / Spanish
- June – English / Spanish
- July – English / Spanish
- August – English / Spanish
- September – English / Spanish
- October – English / Spanish
- November – English / Spanish
- December – English / Spanish
Offering Schedule/Offertory Reading & Sunset Resource (Link)
Sunset Resource: https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/montgomery
(The link is set for Montgomery, AL but can be modified by changing the city in the search engine box.)
Stewardship Ideas for your Kids!
Office: (334) 272-7493
Office: (334) 272-7493 ext. 118