Youth MinistriesTo save from sin and guide into service.
Pastor Todd Casey
GSC Youth DirectorOffice: (334) 272- 7493 Ext: 123
Youth Admin AssistantOffice: (334) 272-7493; Ext: 123
“As God called Daniel to witness for Him in Babylon, so He calls us to be His witnesses in the world today. In the smallest as well as the largest affairs of life, He desires us to reveal to men the principles of His kingdom.” PK. p 487
We can have the same spirit that took a hold of Daniel and his friends. They drew their strength from God to possess self-control and grace under any circumstances. Even though we are surrounded by temptations of self indulgence and self gratification in our large cities as well as some country areas, through strong resolution and constant watchfulness we may stand firm against the assails of our souls.
I pray for a faithful and steadfast yielding to the divine guiding, so that God can fulfill in us His purpose. “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform until the day of Jesus Christ” Philippians 6:1
The Youth Pledge says: “Loving the Lord Jesus, I promise to take an active part in the youth ministry of the church, doing what I can to help others and to finish the work of the Gospel in all the world.” Let’s start this work now, today!
May God grant you the desire to witness, a loving heart and kind spirit everywhere you go.
The Objective of the Adventist Youth
To save from sin and guide into service... (click to read more)
“To save from sin and guide into service:” this true and only motive, so complete and impressive, was adopted during the 1926 General Conference session. To obtain the salvation of the youth it is necessary to give them every possible opportunity to participate in all Adventist youth activities. By keeping youth actively preparing for more efficient service, they are protected from evil. It is necessary to place them in some activity as soon as they are ready. The enemy will not prevail against youth who are actively engaged in the things of God.
That the youth may work for:
- Other youth
- Their church
- Their fellow men
Teen Invitational Caving
February 2-4, 2018
Contact: Bob Hill (727) 560-8023; firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Cove Christian Academy
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
Gulf States Conference
Pathfinder Bible Experience
February 17, 2018
Below are links to some common questions regarding this work.
General Seventh-day Adventist Websites
- www.adventistyouthministries.org – Youth General Conference
- www.nadadventist.org – North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church official website.
- www.adventsource.org – Provides local church leaders with quality Christian resources.
- www.adventist.org – The official website of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- www.plusline.org – PlusLine provides ministry support to church members, pastors and church leaders.
- www.hesidgo.net – North American Division Adventist Volunteer Ministries
- www.bibleinfo.com – Bible answers available in different languages
- http://www.nadadventist.org/link/category/5/ – Unions and conferences in the North American Division
- www.adventistbookcenter.com – Adventist Book Center online
- www.pacificpress.com – Pacific Press Publishing website
- www.rhpa.org – Review and Herald Publishing website
- www.simplyyouthministry.com – Daily Simply Youth Ministry Today
- www.insightmagazine.org – Magazine encouraging teens to get involved for the gospel.
- youth.gc.adventist.org – Youth Department of the World Headquarters of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- www.realtimefaith.adventist.org – Online lesson and support for Earliteen students and their teachers.
- www.guidemagazine.org – Guide Magazine website
- http://sspm.gc.adventist.org/ss/earliteen.html – Power Points Junior lesson website
- www.camporee.org – North American Division “Faith on Fire” Camporee Web site
- www.kidsbibleinfo.com – Bible answers for children
- www.cq.adventist.org – Collegiate Quarterly Sabbath School Lesson for senior youth and young adults.
- http://nadeducation.adventist.org/facilities/facility.html – K-12 Schools
- http://www.nadadventist.org/link/category/6/ – Seventh-day Adventist Universities/Colleges
- www.childmin.org – North American Division Children’s Ministries website
- www.cfye.org – Center for Youth Evangelism website
- www.lasierra.edu/centers/hcym/ – Hancock Center for Youth and Family Ministry website
- www.pieceofthepie.org – Piece of the Pie Ministries provides ministry support and training for local youth leaders
- www.communityservices.org/ayes.htm– Adventist Youth Emergency Service involves young people in community action projects
- www.adventistyouthministries.org – Website of the North American Division Youth Ministries Department
Resources for Parents and Youth Workers
- www.cpyu.org – The Center for Parent and Youth Understanding, one of the best sites for understanding todays young people
- www.pluggedinonline.com – This site from Focus on the Family offers comprehensive reviews of current and past movies, music, and video games
- www.centerforyouth.org – The Center for Youth Studies
- www.family.org – Focus on the Family and Dr. James Dobson